Thursday, September 27, 2012

I DID IT!

I hit my goal weight!  That's 60 pounds GONE!  The feelings of pride and achievement overwhelmed me when I looked down at the scale.  I am so glad that Charlie was there to witness it!  I looked up at him and he gave me an one heck of an intense high five for 5:30 am!  This is one achievement that has me feeling so incredible -- it's difficult to explain!

After I nearly wet myself with joy, I asked myself, "Now what?" and as I expressed in a previous post, it's not quitting time!  I've set an additional goal to lose another 10 pounds!  Weight Watchers categorizes a healthy weight for my height and age to be between 129-155 pounds.  I can do that!  In fact, I feel like I can do anything!  So empowered!

Beginning weight:  220
Pants size:  18
Dress size:  16

Current weight:  159.6
Pants:  10/12
Dress:  8/10

Feeling so GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment